Your shopping cart is currently empty.
How The GP CV Writing Service Works
- You book a slot online, choosing the date on which you want to receive the first draft of your CV from us and making the appropriate payment.
- We will confirm your booking by email and will request a copy of your current CV. On receipt of your CV, we will request any information that we feel is missing and will raise any preliminary issue that we will have identified.
- On the agreed date, we will send you a first draft of your new CV, raising any further issues as necessary and requesting any further data that we need to complete the document. The whole process is done by email, so you do not need to take any time off work or to come to our office.
- Once we have received your comments, we will produce the final CV within 2 to 5 working days of receipt of the comments and additional information requested.
- You will receive your final CV in Microsoft Word format, by email. The CV can then be tailored to different posts and easily updated in future. You can also print it and apply straight away.
Booking a slot is a simple process and can be done entirely online. To access the online booking form, simply click the button below.
If you want more information about our service, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will answer all your queries in the shortest possible timescale.