APPLICATION FORM REVIEW SERVICE FOR CONSULTANT POSTS (NHS JOBS)
Professional NHS jobs application form review service for candidates applying to consultant posts.
- Personalised service tailored to your background and the job you are applying for
- Fast turnaround (max. 2 weekdays)
- Specific advice
- Only £99
WHAT THE NHS JOBS APPLICATION REVIEW SERVICE COVERS
Our NHS Jobs application review / help / support service is specifically set up for candidates who have already completed a first draft of their application form and would like someone external and knowledgeable to comment on it and make suggestions for improvement. We can work with a fast turnaround of 1 to 2 weekdays. In quiet periods, we may be able to achieve a faster turnaround time, though this would need to be explicitly agreed in advance.
What we will do for you
- Go through every section of the application.
- Comment on format and structure of each answer
- Offer suggestions on how the content of answers can be improved
- Explain how the wording of the answers can be made sharper
- Suggest ways to optimise the impact of your answers
- Point out frequent misspelling of certain words or grammatical errors
- Once you have redrafted your application form based on our suggestions, we will review the form once again, and provide further comments if necessary.
What we won't do for you
- Rewrite the form for you. This is a review service, not a writing service. If we rewrote the form for you, you would fall foul of the GMC's plagiarism rules and we don't want you to get in trouble. So we can provide thorough advice and suggestions, but not a complete rewrite.
- Proofread the form. Once we have made our comments and suggestions, you will undoubtedly change the form many times afterwards. As such it would be pointless for us to undertake a detailed proofreading exercise of the form. We will however point out common errors that you make in spelling or grammar.
- Miracles. You are the only one who knows what you have done in your career. If the form neglects to mention some of the achievements that you never told us about then unfortunately we cannot guess them. Similarly, though this service will drastically improve your chances of getting invited to an interview, we cannot guarantee shortlisting since, evidently, this will depend on how well you match the criteria and also on your competition.
FEE AND PROCESS FOR THE NHS JOBS APPLICATION FORM REVIEW SERVICE
The fee for the service is £99, payable upfront. This covers an initial set of comments on your draft application form, and a second set of comments on your redrafted version. The process is as follows:
Stage 1: You send us a copy of your completed application form, as well as any other relevant document such as the person specification and job description, and any other information about the post that you feel is important to take into account when completing the application form. If you have a CV, it would be useful to send it to us as well.
- Stage 2: We send you a request for payment.
Stage 3: Once your payment has been received, we get back to you within two weekdays with our comments and suggestions for improvement.
Stage 4: You revise your application form in light of our suggestions.
Stage 5: Once we have received your revised application form, we will get back to you with further comments with one weekday.
BOOKING A SLOT FOR THE APPLICATION FORM REVIEW SERVICE.
To book the review service, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your draft application form, job specification and person specification. The easiest way to send your application form is to copy and paste from the NHS jobs website into a Word document.
Once we have received your application form and attached documentation, we will send you a request for payment. The service then starts the minute we receive your payment.
In order to guarantee the turnaround times we promise, we limit the number of application forms we can accept every day. Slots are allocated on a first-come first-served basis so the earlier you apply the faster we can provide comments.
FEEDBACK FOR OUR NHS JOBS APPLICATION FORM REVIEW / SUPPORT SERVICE
"An amazing job. You have managed to transform the image I project from a wishy washy team-player to someone who sounds much more in charge but still retains that valuable team playing ability. Sonia, NHS job application form for an obstetrics consultant post.
"Thank you so much for the fast turnaround time and all you valuable comments. You saved my life!" Alexandra, NHS job application form for an anaesthetics consultant post
"Your 3-hour turnaround time was amazing. And your comments on how to improve the structure and the impact of my answers were spot on. I got shortlisted. Thanks." Ed, NHS job application form for a vascular surgery consultant post
"Without your input it would have taken me hundreds of hours to get this right. Thanks for the focus you helped me demonstrate in my NHS job application form."
Sajida, NHS job application form for a liaison psychiatry consultant post
"Thanks to you I didn't waste all week writing a form that could have been disastrous. Your advice helped me nail it in just one day. Amazing! I will recommend this service to all my colleagues" Gabryela, NHS job application form for an obstetrics and gynaecology consultant post
"I wish I had come across your NHS Jobs application form support service before. Thanks for the fast turnaround time. I sent my form at 11pm and received comments at 7am the next day. I don't know how you guys manage it!" Leila, NHS jobs application for an ophthalmology consultant post.
"Thank you for the ultrafast response you gave me. My form looks so much better thanks to your input." Rohan, NHS jobs application form for a cardiology post